- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1046 days ago
- Contract type
Office Concierge is the number one leading provider of Reception Management Services in Central London and the direct employer. We work with high end corporate clients on a permanent basis providing them with the best of the best in Front of House operatives.
Our front of house Operatives deliver an unsurpassed five star hotel-style visitor experience to a large number of prestigious office buildings in the West End, City and Canary Wharf.
Our Receptionists are trained to deliver an outstanding level of customer service that surpasses any other you would receive within a 5 star hospitality environment. Their objective and focus, is service; to be responsive, efficient and professional delivering service through our people. On all our sites, our clients and their tenants truly know the meaning of service!
Static Operatives - Our static operatives remain based at one site and build great working relationships with tenants and rapport with clients. This role allows operatives to really take ownership of their own Front of House reception area and provides a great consistency from day-to-day.
Elite Operatives - Our Elite reception team form the backbone of our business and act as mobile operatives moving around from site to site. This exciting role provides versatility and career progression, as operatives build up a great portfolio of sites/clients, therefore becoming very valuable to our business indeed.
Previous Reception/ Front of House in a corporate industry
Excellent interpersonal skills
Understanding the role of teamwork in providing a quality service
Motivated and enthusiastic
The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
Professional personal presentation
Ability to use own initiative
Salary: £21,000 plus per annum dependent on site + £500 Uniform