- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1275 days ago
- Contract type
Female driver - carer required to work for a lady with cerebral palsy living in W10 area.
6 – 8 hours per week at £9.66 or £10.86 per hour depending on terms of contract. She would also be required to cover holidays of other carers. Must have a clean driving licence and if possible an up to date CRB.
Please contact for an application form.