- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1436 days ago
- Contract type
You will have the chance to create daily specials,soups, tarts, salads and other seasonal dishes. As well as being organised and hard working, you will need to be reliable have the ability to work quickly during busy periods. A positive attitude is absolutely essential, as is a sense of humour. We need the right person to take charge of the kitchen and ensure it runs smoothly. Above all you must have a real passion for food and be willing to go that extra mile to get the job done. Experience of fresh, seasonal cooking would be great. We have fantastic food and coffee. A great reputation and a lots of loyal customers. As well as a great team working with us.
We are not open in the evenings but we do hold a supper club once a month.
At present we are closed on Sunday, so you will need to work 1 weekend day a week.
Salary will be based on experience.
The eligibility to work in the U.K. is required, as is fluent English.
References will be required.
Please send a covering letter and CV.