- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1407 days ago
- Contract type
Barbarossa Restaurant & Wine Bar require fully experienced part-time waiting & bar staff to enhance their existing team.
Knowledge and passion for fine foods, beer, wines & spirits is essential with barista training and experience in cocktail making extremely advantageous.
Shifts include evenings and weekends (especially Friday & Saturday nights). May suit someone with own transport or living locally as can involve late night finish or occasional split shifts.
Candidates must be 18 years or over, possess good English language skills and be eligible to work in the UK.
These are permanent positions, not suitable for someone looking for seasonal work.
To be considered, please forward us an up-to-date CV (and photo).