- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1538 days ago
I am a Spanish 25 years old girl who is looking for a job.
After finishing my diploma in Business administration in 2008 i worked for two years in a bank, where I gained comercial skills and self-confidence. Afterwords, I worked in an automotive enterprise for a year as a plant controller
Anyway since I was18 i have been working( part time) in other different fields such as a waitress in a Hotel, a sales advisor in a footbal store, in a backery and in a department store selling jewelry. So I can learn very fast.
I m looking forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview or to ask for further information.