- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
- Contract type
A new exclusive five star bar/restaurant/wedding venue/day spa will open in Brighton later this year. The owner has 22 similar businesses overseas. The business will offer a superb service to clients from conferences/corporate/private clients etc. The spa will be the most exclusive in the area offering high tech equipment from Germany. The position of Spa Manager will be considered as very important and will require visits to our other businesses. A starting salary of not less than £40,000 plus bonus and company car. This position requires hard work, dedication, staff control and to assist corporate clients. Assisting with our product purchasing/group meetings will be paramount. The ideal applicant will be a qualified beautician, very attractive, high education, progressive, able to travel, will assist the general manager in advising on all aspects of client/business requests. Full corporate training will commence on 4th May 2012 at our Munich HQ.
Full CV via email only to inculde personal, education, employment, current photograph is essential and general future views on business development. Closing date 12th March 2012.