- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1586 days ago
- Contract type
FULL TIME EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
We are looking for an energetic, hungry person who will join our current team in Camberley. You will be responsible for our indoor karting sales centre and reception administration for all four of our indoor karting centres. Your main responsibility will be selling our different karting packages from incoming sales enquiries. The role will involve administrational and computer duties. Basic skills with a keyboard and Microsoft packages would be an advantage. Previous sales experience with a good telephone manor is essential. Positions have a competitive salary plus an excellent uncapped commission package OTE £20k +
38 hours a week on a rota basis (four weekdays and either a Saturday or Sunday)
For further details and to apply for this position please email a cover note with a copy of your CV to Shelley Batey