- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1435 days ago
Hi, my name is Amy and im 14 years old (PLEASE DONT IGNORE ME JUST BECAUSE OF MY AGE). I love children! £2 PER HOUR! I really need a part-time, evening job. I am available in the SE LONDON area only eg: south bermondsey, tower bridge, london bridge, wapping, southwark etc. I can babysit on MON-THURS (5PM-8PM) only. I can only babysit 0-6 year olds. I know how to feed, change, love, clean, bath, play and care for your children. I can help your child with reading, writing, speling, drawing, talking, walking and eating. I am quite helpful, honest, fun, active, responsible, kind, tidy, safe, trustworthy, patient, respectable, creative and loving towards parents and children. I have experience with newborn and disabaled children. I can also help with any basic cleaning and cooking. I dont have any qualifications. PLEASE contact me ASAP! Thanks. Amy.