- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1271 days ago
- Contract type
Enthusiastic, easy going & motivated person, with a good sense of humour required to assist wheelchair user at home with varying tasks including social activities, cooking, shopping and admin duties.
The applicant must be fun loving and social, as the wheelchair user is a highly social person. The applicant must also be available for weekdays and be flexible working.
Possible overnight stays home & away
£8.00 per Hour Starting Rate
Own Transport is Essential
Petrol costs paid.
Hours are likely to be between 13 – 20 hours per week.
Ability to work on own initiative
No Experience Necessary.
Contact Dean Cutler:
Phone: - 07563 392848
Somebody living in the Southampton area would be advantageous, but not essential
GO ON CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON
You never know this could be the ideal job for YOU