- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1158 days ago
- Contract type
M3 Research is a market research company which works towards mainly the G5 but also other countries such as Denmark, Greece, Russia and Holland. At the time we are looking for German speakers to come and join our multinational team in Hammersmith.
Working various shifts, the job of a Market Research Field Worker involves making outbound calls to businesses (B2B), members of the general public (B2C) and medical professionals, conducting market research surveys. All surveys follow a script and the Market Research Guidelines.
You must have a clear voice, a polite and professional telephone manner. You must be able to read from a computerized script and must be reliable, trustworthy, honest, and able to work well both individually and as part a team.
If you think this sounds like the Job for you please reply to this ad, with your CV and a short cover letter.