- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1262 days ago
- Contract type
Office Concierge is a leading provider of Corporate Reception Management, supporting a large portfolio of prestigious clients in the West End and the City. We are constantly on the look out for outstanding lunch cover Receptionists to join our growing team of permanent Operatives.
To be successful in this part-time Front of House role, you will have previous experience in a similar field or customer service role, excellent communication skills and impeccable personal presentation.
You will be required to work on a permanent basis Monday - Friday between the hours of 11:45-16:15 on 4 different site reception desks in buildings based in Central London (West End, City, Canary Wharf). Please see below for specific sites and area details:
High Holborn 1130 – 1230
EMO (City EC2A) 1245 – 1345
Waterloo Place (Regents Street) 1415 – 1515
EMO (City EC2A) 1600 – 1615
Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport with people on all levels
Understanding the role of teamwork in providing a quality service
The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
Professional and polished personal presentation
Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
Able to use your own initiative
Reliability and efficiency
Hourly rate - £9
We are looking for committed individuals who possess excellent communication skills along with a personable and flexible attitude. A solid customer service background - airline, hotel, corporate or similar and an excellent command of the English language is essential. Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook is also desirable. Candidates that enjoy a VARIED role and like meeting and working with different teams day-to-day are ideal for this role.
If you think you have what it takes to be a top class Corporate Receptionist, then start your career with Office Concierge today!!
Please upload your CV via Gumtree and if you don't receive a call back within 7-10 days please consider your application unsuccessful.