- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1223 days ago
- Contract type
- 21 years of age or over (for driving insurance purposes)?
- A confident driver in the UK?
- Able to speak clear fluent English?
- Available for interview in London?
- Easygoing with a caring and responsible attitude?
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE USEFUL BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TO START ASAP:
- Live-in Carers (with or without experience) to work with one of our clients for 3 months or longer
- Bank Carer positions for applicants with experience to work in our shorter-term live-in jobs - either with accommodation provided by us between positions, or living in their own home between placements
- Day care positions for applicants with experience who have their own car and who live within easy reach of St Albans/Hatfield/Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- 5 days FREE training provided
- you will usually have a 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8-hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 18 years' experience
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES: (we have many other positions available)
This young client is in her 20s and has Cerebral Palsy. She leads an active and sociable lifestyle. She is interested in art, listening to music, soaps, swimming and computers. We are looking for a carer for this position who is in her 20s or 30s, has a relaxed easygoing nature but who is responsible and enjoys motivating without being pushy.
Duties will involve some personal care, keeping the house clean and tidy, helping with shopping, cooking, and driving the client when she gets out and about.
ENA LIVE-IN CARE is a family run business with around 130 live-in carers who have been trained by us and are currently in placements. Our clients have a disability but are able to live in their own home and have an active and sociable lifestyle getting out and about a lot with the help of their live-in carer. They need help from their live-in carer with what they cant do for themselves such as personal care, light housework, shopping, driving the client. We have a very good reputation for the 24-7 support we give our live-in carers.
TO APPLY to work for ENA please make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010