- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1224 days ago
- Contract type
· Passionate about helping people?
· 21 years or over?
· Able to drive confidently in the UK
We employ a number of occupational therapists who work for us as live-in carers, often whilst they are waiting for their OT registration to come through.
5 DAYS FREE TRAINING GIVEN.
Some of our applicants just want work for short periods, others work for 3 months. Some even stay with us for years as they find the one on one work is rewarding and they can take as much time off as they like in between jobs.
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES: (we have many other positions)
We are currently looking for a live-in carer for a female client of ours who is in her 30s and who is keen to have a carer who would enjoy fitting into with her active lifestyle. This client has had a stroke and lives in her own very nice home in Oxfordshire. She enjoys getting out and about as much as possible and is also keen to be independent and do as much as she can for herself. She needs help with all aspects of everyday living such as personal care, some light housework, shopping, cooking and driving the client when she goes out and about. Previous care experience would be useful but is not essential.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- 5 days FREE training provided
- you will usually have a 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8-hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 18 years' experience
Flexible working hours and options available so speak to us in person to find out more!
TO APPLY to work for ENA please make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010