- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1476 days ago
Hello, I'm 23 years old. I am currently working but I am looking for a job that suits my needs more. I have experience in the field of customer service in the hospitality sector and the commercial sector. I have conducted studies on Trade and Marketing, protocol, administration and finance. I would like to give me that opportunity to me to join a good team in a company that gives me my chance to learn new things every day and where you can go grow and advance professionally. If you want to know more about me or about my working life, do not hesitate to contact me because I'll be happy to send you my CV and answer all your questions.
Thank you very much to all of you have taken the time to read my ad.