- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
- Contract type
Must be age 18+. SIA badge is essential. Must have access to own transport. Checkable 5 year work back to school history required. First aid at work is an advantage. Good communication skills and able to work as part of an existing team is a priority. Advancement for the right candidate. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Door teams range from anywhere from 2 16. Also great opportunity for career progression for those of you who are looking to be a head door supervisor.
Please can you include a photo of yourself when emailing your C.V