- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1038 days ago
- Contract type
Are you looking to begin a career in the charity sector? Shelter are looking for motivated and passionate indivuals looking to progress from fundraiser to team leader and to management.
Shelter is the UKs leading homeless charity helping to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing.
Shelter needs your help more than ever with 50,000 households in temporary accommodation and 1.8 million families on the waiting list for social housing. Shelter provided help and support for over 2 million people in 2012 with each year this figure is increasing.
We are looking for passionate people to join our in house team of fundraisers and help raise money so that Shelter can continue with the important work that they do. In-house means you will be working for the charity directly and actually be a part of Shelter.
Hours are 3-9pm Mon-Fri. Your pay starts at £9 p/h and you'll be paid an extra 1.5 hours a week to help cover travel, you will be working in zones 4-6.
CALL FRANCESCA NOW: 02070892644