- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1033 days ago
- Contract type
Do you want to pursue a career in the UK Video Games Industry?
But are not sure how to? We can help!
If you want to step beyond just playing video games and learn about how they are made, and the secrets behind their creation and development, then our courses are for you!
Train with us to become a GAMES DESIGNER, GAMES DEVELOPER, ARTIST/ANIMATOR or QA TESTER from as little as £35/week.
Our courses will equip you with skills and in-depth understanding you need to join this competitive and dynamic industry – skills the industry needs now!
Successful completion of our industry approved and supported courses also leads to an industry specific City & Guilds accredited qualification* (Games Design – Level 6, Art/Animation and Games Development – Level 7).
Be part of a growing community of creative people experimenting in one of the most exciting media sectors.
(Minimum age is 19 years old)