- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 831 days ago
- Contract type
Get up offa that thing! Fundraise with us £9 per hr
In the words of James Brown, can you make it funky, then we want to hear from you. Our fundraisers raise millions of pounds every year for Shelter, the leading homelessness charity. How do they do it? Using their amazing communication skills and their barrels of passion. If you think you can persuade members of the public to support the charity and love working in a team, then call us now and you could be out working on Monday. So get up, get into it and get involved.
- Mon-Fri 3-9pm
- 9-11 p/h ( £270-330 per week) plus incentives
- Excellent team-leading career development
- Weekly pay ( Every Thursday in time for the weekend)
- Paid training
- A driving license is welcome with some mileage paid for
- Car hire for those who can drive and dont have a car
Call Francesca 020 7089 2644 for an immediate interview.