- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 2007 days ago
- Contract type
A Data Entry Processor/Home Typist
position requires that you have a reliable computer with constant Internet access and
capabilities, a valid E-mail account, basic Internet knowledge, and minimal typing skills.
You must also be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner. This includes
having excellent grammar and spelling when communicating with clients via E-mail.
In addition to the above requirements, you MUST be able to follow instructions closely
and completely! You will do all contact via E-mail, so you will not be required to call
anyone at anytime. This allows you to work whichever hours are most convenient for
you (days, night, or weekends). You will be processing applications, as well as filling out
forms in specific company databases (this tends to be tedious at times, so please be
sure that you have the patience to do so before proceeding).
This is why you will need to have basic Internet knowledge, though the training provided
will give you step-by-step instructions on how to perform these tasks properly.
There are no down-times with this position, so you will have a constant flow of work to
complete. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME, so if that is what you are
looking for please do not pursue this opportunity.
You will be paid £10.00 ($18.80, 14.72) for each application completed.
The amount of money you make each week is entirely up to you, and how much time
and effort you are willing to put in with this position.
Þ The average person makes £250.00 ($470.06, 368.04) - £500.00 ($940.120,
When you have been accepted as a Data Entry Clerk/Home Typist, you are considered
an Independent Contractor. This means that your taxes will not be taken out; therefore,
you will not be provided with any tax forms. THIS IS ENTIRELY YOUR
RESPONSIBILITY. The training provided will go more information about what to do with