- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1162 days ago
- Contract type
Customer Service (GTVMCS)
How would you like to amaze people for a living?
Virgin Media provides super-fast broadband, TV, mobile and home phone services to some of the happiest customers in the UK. We believe in fantastic products and amazing service – all provided by great people. And that’s where you come in.
Answering inbound calls from all sorts of people with all sorts of questions, you’ll go out of your way to amaze them, every time. That means careful listening, friendly and focussed conversation, and pin-sharp advice.
To join us, you’ll need basic computer skills and a flair for customer service. Here, you’ll be part of a team where ideas and information are shared freely, to keep everyone performing at the top of their game. We’ll also help you grow through great coaching and training, plus one-to-one development sessions.
What’s more, you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits – from generous holiday allowance and a contributory pension scheme, through to performance-related bonus opportunities and, of course, discounts on mobile, broadband and cable services.
For further information and to apply, please click on the above button
Please note this role may not be available in the specific location you are searching in but may be available in the surrounding areas