- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1147 days ago
- Contract type
Customer Sales Adviser Part Time (Start date: 25/03/2013)
£13,860 - £14,630 pro rata + 20% OTE (Uncapped)* + Benefits
Mon-Fri 17.00-22.00. No weekend working.
As a member of this busy team, youll be there to build a rapport with our customers. By listening to their specific needs, youll ensure that you find a product thats right for them. Success in this role is all about being resilient, confident and self motivated.
You will love the challenge of meeting and exceeding any targets youre set. In return, youll enjoy a wide range of benefits including a quarterly performance bonus and 22 days holiday. We also offer a flexible package that allows you to choose cash or pick from a range of benefit options including retail discount vouchers, private medical insurance and a contributory pension scheme. And thats not to mention the great training and support youll enjoy from day one.
Think youve got what it takes? Then click on the above button to find out more and apply.
*80% of our colleagues achieve 20% OTE