- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1278 days ago
- Contract type
The Shield Guarding Company has an exciting opportunity for a professional Security Officer to work on a busy campus site in the Hampshire (GU51) area.
Applicants must hold a valid frontline SIA Door Supervisor/CCTV licence, a first aid certificate is prefered . You will have excellent communication and customer service skills with a flexible approach to work. Your main duties will include reception, meeting and greeting clients and staff, issuing passes, patrolling and conducting searches. Some report writing and pc skills needed. You must be of smart appearance and work well in a team environment.
The shift pattern has various shifts which will depend on site and training so you must be flexible to work days, nights and weekends and live close to Fleet area.
The pay rate also depends on site and training.
Please e mail a copy of your CV