- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1280 days ago
- Contract type
The ideal candidate would be an experienced receptionist with 2-3 years experience in the corporate sector to manage the front of house services. You must have immaculate presentation, excellent communication skills, great customer care skills and attention to detail. As you will be working in a team you must be an excellent team player with superb IT skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The duties for this prestigious role include
Meeting and greeting visitors and staff
Excellent telephone manner whilst taking care of external and internal calls
Managing admin duties.
Good organisation skills.
Ensuring that guests and hosts are taken care of offering excellent customer care skills at all times
You must have a "can do" attitude with a friendly yet professional work ethos,with excellent time keeping
You would need to be available to work the following shift pattern 08.00 - 18.00. An immediate start would be preferred.The position is located the city of London and the salary is £9.44 ph. Please e mail a copy of your CV with a photo attached.
You must be available for an interview as soon as possible.