- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1552 days ago
- Contract type
in a nutshell
Were looking for a talented copywriter to join our merry gang here in Chelsea.
on a daily basis
Youll get to flex your writerly muscles with everything from witty one-liners through to entire websites, emailers, press ads, point-of-sale bits and bobs, and a fair bit of packaging, too.
Youll also help us create marketing campaigns and come up with names for products. You might even get your hands dirty with a bit of brand positioning and tone of voice work.
Youll get to enjoy Friday morning bacon sandwiches, lovely people and stunning views over the Thames.
youll need to
be a brilliant writer (obviously)
have at least 3 years experience
be a tone of voice obsessive
relish getting to the heart of a brief
be bursting with good ideas
love working with designers and other writers
be a bit of a foodie
have super-human proofing skills
be a stickler for grammar and punctuation
We always start by asking you what sort of a salary are you looking for? You tell us what youre likely to cost and well tell you if our pockets are deep enough.
If you would like to below, please get it touch here http://bigfish.co.uk/news/jobs/copywriter/