- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1549 days ago
- Contract type
Waiting staff - part time
Fyre Steak & Wine Cafe
Are you looking for a casual and friendly place to work? We don't have a uniform. Just jeans, a black t-shirt and trainers! We don't have screaming chefs in the kitchen. And we don't have somebody breeding down your neck. Just a great team of people who enjoy working together!
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and friendly person to join the team at our very successful restaurant in Earlsfield.
Fyre has a casual and friendly atmosphere with a great vibe, but the best thing is the amazing steaks! You can get one of the best steaks in London for half the price!
If you have worked in restaurants, you'll quickly realise that Fyre is a great place to work for.
You'll be required to work weekends and 1 or 2 weekdays (all evening shifts).
We do get very busy so you'll need to be ready to run around!
You must have a friendly and can do attitude.
Knowledge of wine or willingness to learn is essential.
You will need to have a decent level of english and be able to work legally in the UK.
For all this we'll pay you money, give you 50% off our delicious steaks and wines, and you'll make a very decent amount of TIPS!
Please only apply if you live within easy travelling distance.
If this sounds like the kind of job for you, then please send us your CV and tell us why are you interested. If you want to know more about us, check out our website at www.fyresteak.co.uk