- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1275 days ago
- Contract type
Concierge Staff Required for our amazing Central London 4/5* Hotels
The responsibilities of Concierge are to attend to the daily functions of the Concierge desk and to provide information and assistance to all Concierge Level guests and hotel guests as requested.
The requirements of Concierge are:-
Experience- Previous experience working within a Concierge or similar environment preferred
Skills and Knowledge - Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)- Innovative- Pro-active and reliable- Able to work alone and within a team
Good level of English essential
Please email your CV to email@example.com or please attend an open interview between Monday and Fridays between 9am and 5pm.
(We are not open weekends)
The Address is:
supply group hotels
27 city business centre
for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 07964523837 or just turn up and ask for Dana.
Please bring a copy of your CV with you.