- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
- Contract type
Duties include preparing hot and cold food and drink products as well as serving customers in a fast paced coffee bar.
Previous professional catering experience (including preparation of lunch platters) and strong customer service/communication skills are essential.
A clean driving licence is required as there will be some occasional delivery driving.
A uniform is provided.
Monday-Friday 6am-3pm (42½ hours per week) @ £7 per hour; overtime will occasionally be required.