- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1418 days ago
- Contract type
The Connaught Square Practice
Clinical Administrator / Health Care Assistant (HCA)
20 40 hours per week. Salary negotiable. Full training will be offered.
Friendly, well organised Central London GP Practice near Marble Arch requires a Clinical Administrator / HCA to take responsibility for clinical administration and assist the Practice Nurse in delivery of patient care.
No NHS experience is required as full training will be given. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
This vacancy will close once sufficient suitable applications have been received. Applicants are advised to contact us as soon as possible with a covering letter and CV to the email address provided.