- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1049 days ago
- Contract type
Experienced Cleaner Wanted to help keep this City Centre Pub spotlessly clean. Working alongside our current cleaner you will be expected hoover, mop, dust, polish and any other duties required to keep the whole pub looking spotless. The job entails weekend work from 5-8am both Saturday and Sunday and a further 2 shifts (possibly more) from 5-7am on days decided between yourself and our other cleaner. Could possibly suit a retired person looking for additional income. No time wasters please and only people with good verbal communication are sought. Please attach a CV when you reply. £6.19 per hour paid weekly in arrears. Possible bonus of up to 19% paid monthly depending on pub performance.