- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1015 days ago
- Contract type
Cleaner required in Manchester City Centre.
Cleaner / Housekeeper required on a self-employed basis in central Manchester just off Deansgate.
The hours will initially be 16 hours a week across 3 Manchester City Centre sites (all within 200 yards of each other). The hours are reasonably flexible however once a week you will be required to work 3 hours past 8pm.
The rate of pay is £7.12 per hour.
Duties will involve:
- General cleaning
- Vacuuming / Mopping
- Wiping surfaces
- Keeping bathroom and toilets clean
- Cleaning and tidying away kitchen
- Washing Laundry
You must be:
- Experienced in a residential and a commercial setting
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
All cleaning products will be supplied and the successful candidate will receive free parking whilst working.
If you are interesting in this position please call: 0161 820 5761.