- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1229 days ago
- Contract type
Have you got experience working in promotions? Love to haggle? Or are you just smart, lively and approachable with a desire to do well? Then you should join one of our brand new core teams promoting charities at private sites such as shopping centres and events.
You will receive a guaranteed hourly rate of pay of £7 - £10 per hour plus uncapped weekly bonuses, working an average of 28 hours per week. We will provide pre-paid accommodation where necessary.
Gain experience representing well known organisations such as Save the Children, Cancer Research UK and Barnardos.
Join our team of friendly, passionate charity representatives today and start making a living out of making a difference.