- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1230 days ago
- Contract type
Are you looking for a new challenge? A chance to be hugely successful whilst making a massive difference in the world? Then you should be working in one of our new Events Teams, fundraising at various locations and events such as shopping centres and shows. There you will raise money for well-known charities including Cancer Research UK, Save the Children and Barnardos. Home Fundraising is a multi-award winning charity fundraising company with 10 years of experience in face-to-face fundraising.
We believe passionately in ethical fundraising that is open and informed, and offer full training to ensure you have all the skills you need. We are looking for confident, flexible and personable individuals to work full time and part time, and raise thousands of pounds every week for those who really need it. We offer great personal development and career prospects in many directions with promotions into Recruitment, Fundraising Management and Client Services to name a few.
This job will include some periods of roaming, during these times we will provide accommodation.
From £7 - £10 per hour + Uncapped Weekly Bonuses
28 hours per week, on average.
Full Training and pre-paid accommodation provided (where needed).