- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1157 days ago
- Contract type
JUNIOR PROPERTY SURVEYOR/ TRAINEE INSULATION INSPECTOR
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE - IT'S TIME TO START A NEW CAREER!
Key Consultancy in Central London needs to grow due to a massive surge in demand for our customer acquisition services. Were currently focused on providing pre-qualified customers (leads) for our energy efficiency client. We need all the help we can get in the NEW YEAR, so we have multiple openings available!
WAIT, IT GETS BETTER
Since we offer product-training workshops, ongoing support, and "hands-on" guidance, no specific experience is necessary!
Were simply looking for people that:
* CAN START IMMEDIATELY
* HAVE CONSTRUCTION/ PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE
* ARE COMPETITIVE AND SELF-MOTIVATED
* POSSESS A STRONG DESIRE TO SUCCEED
All levels of education will be considered, but you need to be over 18 (in order to sign documents on behalf of our clients) and eligible to work in the UK.
Growth opportunities are available through our Business Development Programme, so graduates and people with an interest in management are also encouraged enquire about our openings!
SEND US YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Under the 2011 carbon footprint initiative we pre-qualify customers and conduct property surveys. This includes: cavity/ loft inspections, gauging water pipes, boilers, vents and gas fires. We then submit the results to our client and they continue the process with interested homeowners. We also ensure that customers on benefits receive the correct information about insulation grants, new builds are up to regulation standards, and that there is widespread knowledge of the 2011 Carbon Footprint initiative!
These openings are not based on a building site - were interested in people with construction/ building skills to assist with this campaign. We target homeowners face-to-face. Product-training workshops will cover our clients products/ services along with sales techniques and situational guidance. If you want to maximise your earnings, we recommend attending these because your initial earnings are based solely on completed customer approvals. You will also be asked to spend a full observational day with a member of our company to help determine if the opening is right for you. This is part of our client's evaluation and participants will not receive compensation for their time.