- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 777 days ago
- Contract type
We are looking for Care Assistants to provide care to a lady with a Spinal Injury in Bedford.
This is a full time position supporting our client in her own home, she is looking for trustworthy, reliable and friendly PA's who are happy to work in a family environment.
You do not need to have experience in care but a positive attitude and the desire to help our client live independently, Active Assistance will provide all the training and support you need for the role.
Pay is £8 per hour.
We have two shifts available 8.00am - 2.00pm or 11.00am - 7pm
You would assist our client with her everyday needs, including all personal care. You must be organised, energetic and reliable with excellent communication skills. You would be part of a fully supported team.
We will provide you with free full training to work with our clients and you will earn holiday pay from the start in addition to a daily rate, get flexible working patterns and the opportunity to study for qualifications in Health and Social Care.
Active Assistance Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This position is exempt from the Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006 as per section 8(2).