- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1191 days ago
- Contract type
Do you want to be a part of a structured and highly organised fundraising team?
Become part of the street fundraising family at British Red Cross!
With successful street fundraising campaigns in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Leeds the charity are now setting up the first street fundraising team based in Birmingham.. But to do this we need a brilliant street fundraising team leader or manager with experience of street fundraising.
Working directly for the British Red Cross you will be part of the LARGEST humanitarian movement on the planet an opportunity not to be missed surely!
As a senior team leader or manager you can expect competitive rates of pay between £10-12 p/h depending on experience plus 38 days of paid holiday each year, there is also the opportunity to earn more money..
Fundraising at the BRC isnt just a job, its a way of life, all members of the team are united by their passion for the charity and the satisfaction you get from changing lives everyday. Were a motivated and enthusiastic team that strive to make a difference!
Please e-mail your CV or call Katy and Sophie: 02070892644