- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 679 days ago
- Contract type
Are you an experienced Street Fundraiser or Team Leader?
Become part of the street fundraising family at British Red Cross!
With successful and well established street fundraising campaigns across the UK the charity are now looking to expand their teams. To do this we need a brilliant street fundraising team leaders with experience of street fundraising.. It is a great opportunity to join a growing operation and be a key member of the team.
British Red Cross are one of the world's largest voluntary humanitarian charity's working world wide and also in the UK. Their hard work and passion helps people in areas hit by natural disaster such as the recent flooding in Pakistan, earthquake in Haiti and ongoing crisis in Darfur
Depending on your street fundraising experience you will be paid between £9-10 per hour. If you prove yourself there is the opportunity to go to their office in Geneva and also get involved in some of their work and volunteering opportunities.
Great benefits include:
- Regular pay reviews and bonuses
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Welcome workshop and regular training updates
- British Red Cross email address
- Holiday pay for every hour you work we give you an extra £1 plus
Please call Olivia or Nicola on 01612121588 for an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!