- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 69 days ago
- Contract type
Want to see the world and be paid for it? Then consider a career as an Hgv or Pcv Driver, excellent rates of pay hundreds of local jobs to choose from, call British Hgv Training Group, we are a professional Hgv / Pcv Driving school with branches in Cannock, Staffordshire and Halesowen, West Midlands, if its a Bus Truck or Car and Trailer, (B+E) licence your looking to obtain then look no further, we teach people to drive everything from a basic car up to a 44 ton articulated lorry, or a 16 seater mini bus up to a 13 meter long coach, all training is comprehensive & conducted on a one instructor to one pupil basis with NO shared Driving, we offer a free driving assessment to ascertain the length of course required, we are DSA registered and have over 25 years experience in the driver training industry. first you will need to apply for a provisional licence to drive a lorry or bus, to get this you will need a medical exam to prove your fitness to drive. please note as of 2009 the age limit decreased to 18 for all HGV/LGV learner drivers. We also offer driver cpc courses for all existing HGV & PSV licence holders. We are pleased to announce the arrival of our new April 2012 Daf training vehicles book your FREE driving assessment today!