- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1556 days ago
- Contract type
We are looking to hire friendly reliable crew to work on the ferries during Easter and throughout the summer season.
The role will involve you working closely with the skippers, as well as greeting the customers and money handling, tying the boat up, health and safety and bar work.
We are looking to interview ASAP. There will be two training sessions and after successful completion, there will be work available from April-September.
This is shift work and although there is some flexibility in what hours you work, being available during evenings and weekends is paramount as is reliability during the summer.
No experience necessary but any past work on boats, bar work and working in tourism would be an advantage.
The rate of pay is £6.08 - £7.70 dependable on the hours worked.
Please forward me a copy of your CV.