- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1220 days ago
- Contract type
Branch Manager required for Leominster and Surrounding Areas.
Salary range from £23,000 to £28,000 full time depending on experience.
This is a position where every day you are at the centre of providing care and support for some of the most vulnerable in our society.
Agincare was established in 1993 to offer a wide range of care and support services and is one of the fastest growing independent care providers in the UK. We aim at all times to provide high quality, flexible services that maximise independence and promote choice.
We are currently recruiting Registered Manager to manage our enthusiastic and friendly team delivering domiciliary care to service users in their own homes in Leominster and surroundings areas.
You will need to able to manage and supervise staff with the purpose of providing a professional, safe and high quality care and support service. To be able to actively promote the branch, and to develop the business to sustain and promote:
Involvement and Information
Personalised Care, Treatment and Support
Staff Recruitment, Supervision and Management
This is an excellent challenge for these with this necessary skills and aptitude!
For more information please call Mark Baker on 01793 423330.