- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1548 days ago
- Contract type
A local bicycle company is looking to hire a bike mechanic
Main duties will involve:
Packaging bikes for shipment
To keep the area of work in a good tidy state
You will need:
Motivation in mainly mountain bike, services & repairs
Some sales experience would be an advantage, but not a must.
Part time, every Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM
If you are interested in this role please call or email
Note: Wages will be discussed upon interview