- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 719 days ago
- Contract type
Make a positive career change in 2013!
Call Olivia and Nicola: 01612121589
Have you heard of Shelter before?
Shelter are the UK's leading housing homeless charity providing housing advice to over 170,000 people a year. Shelter help people find and keep a home! Shelters believe that everybody deserves the right to live in a stable affordable and permanent environment.
You'll be working Mon-Fri 10-6pm in different locations with travel paid for. You'll be paid £7.50 per hour during your 4 week training period with the opportunity to earn £8 p/h and more as you progress! Excellent progression opportunities await you...
You must also be available for a minimum of 3-4 months.
Call Olivia and Nicola now: 01612121588