- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1356 days ago
- Contract type
Temporary Bars and Hospitality Staff required from end September to 1st January 2012 to assist with our busy events and Christmas season at the Royal Armouries Museum and Saviles Hall in Leeds City Centre.
Duties will include bar work, serving customers, handling cash tills, setting up function rooms, food service and clearing function rooms, meeting and greeting customers, delivering drinks receptions. Experience not essential but you must be over 18 to work on the bars.
Part time and full time hours are available day times and weekends and mostly evenings with some late finishes! Your working hours can fit around studies or other jobs please state on your application hours/days you would be able to do.
Flexible hours, 15 mins walk from town centre, subsidised travel home after 11.00pm in the local Leeds area. Investors in People, Meetings Industry Association GOLD, Green Tourism Business Scheme GOLD events venues.