- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1416 days ago
I'm 18 and a college student from Coventry.
I work part time 8am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday but apart from that I am flexible on when I can baby sit.
I have had experience working with children, I have recently finished a placement at a pre school where I worked with children aged 2 - 5.
I have also had experience babysitting for family and friends.
I am happy to change nappys, feed, wind, bath and change babys. I have experience in this.
I am also CRB checked and basic first aid qualified.
I am happy to baby sit newborn to 10 years of age.
I hope to hear from you soon, Gemma.