- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1271 days ago
- Contract type
We are looking for an experienced individual to be the assistant manager of a newly rebuilt venue with new bar and kitchen in Bethnal Green, part of the vibrant East End of London.
The right candidate must have a great attitude and be fun as well as friendly
Great interpersonal skills are expected from the candidate and he/she must be able to communicate dynamically amongst peers as well as operational staff.
The position will consist of mainly nights and weekends.
We are looking an assistant manager for the Bar/Kitchen as well as the venue. Please note this is a combined role, you will work both in the Bar/Kitchen as well as the venue.
Previous experience preferred. (But not essential for the right candidate)
We have an amazing opportunity for the right person to be involved in.
Living locally is an added bonus!
If you are interested in the position please feel free to send your CV and a quick bit about you and your experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!