- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 951 days ago
- Contract type
Independent city centre chocolate manufacturer, requires Assistant Chocolatier. To work as part of a small kitchen team, creating hand crafted, high quality chocolate products. Previous experience of food manufacturing or catering preferable, although excellent training will be provided.
Suitable candidates must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be capable of responding to the pressure of production deadlines with care and attention to detail.
Please email all applications with current CV