- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1204 days ago
- Contract type
WE ARE VERY KEEN TO FIND APPLICANTS WITH SOME HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE TO DO WELL PAID ONE-ON-ONE LIVE-IN CARE WORK in the South East of England.
WE GIVE ALL APPLICANTS 5 DAYS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO ARE:
- 21 years of age or over (for driving insurance purposes)
- Able to drive confidently in the UK
- Can seak clear fluent English
- Have a nice caring, easygoing personality, and a responsible attitude
ENA Live-in Care is a VERY SUCCESSFUL MARKET LEADER in the live-in care sector with over 130 live-in carers currently in placements. Most of our clients lead busy active lifestyles. We have a very good reputation for the support we give our live-in carers.
WE ARE ALWAYS CAREFUL TO MATCH OUR CARERS WITH OUR CLIENTS SO THAT THEY HAVE SIMILAR INTERESTS AND GET ON WELL TOGETHER.
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES: (we have many other positions available)
We are currently looking for a live-in carer for a very popular client of ours who is a nice, gentle lady in her 80s. This client lives in Hertfordshire and likes to be active and independent. She enjoys taking a mornings walk, being involved in cooking meals, loves spending time in her garden and she is quite chatty as she has quite an active mind. This elderly lady also enjoys having friends round, going shopping twice a week, loves art and reading.
The ideal applicant for this position needs to be kind and patient, have a good sense of humour and be a cat lover - as this client is very fond of her cat. This is not just a companionship type job as carer needs to be willing to also assist with personal care, but prior care experience is not essential as we train. The position will also involve light housework, cooking and accompanying the client when she goes out. So you would need to hold a valid driving licence and be a confident driver in the UK.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- 5 days FREE training provided
- You will usually have a 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8-hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 18 years' experience
TO APPLY to work for ENA please ,make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010