- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1230 days ago
- Contract type
- Passionate about helping people?
- 21 years or over?
- Able to drive confidently in the UK?
- Able to speak clear fluent English
ENA is a family run business that has been training people to providing care for 17 years. We are looking for applicants with friendly personalities to work as a carers for our clients. You would live-in with one of our clients and help them with what they can't do for themselves so that they can live an active and sociable lifestyle in their own community, getting out and about a lot and seeing friends and family.
NO PREVIOUS CARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, WE OFFER 5 DAYS FREE TRAINING TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS.
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
We are currently looking for a friendly and confident person who speaks clear English to care for a client of ours who is in her 30s and has Cerebral Palsy. Full training given. Our carers always enjoy working for this lady. She is very friendly, likes to have a laugh and has a wicked sense of humour. She enjoys spending time on her computer, going to the theatre, meeting friends as well as going away for a few days with her carer to stay with friends or family. She likes to have a reasonably organised and tidy house but not spotless we have a life to enjoy!. Although she has many hobbies she is always keen to try anything new.
The ideal applicant would be someone who is patient, understanding, encouraging and sensitive to her needs. This client requires help with personal care, light housework, shopping cooking and accompanying her when she goes out. A valid driving licence is essential for this job.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- Training and provided
- 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8 hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 17 years' experience
TO APPLY to work for ENA please click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010