- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Contract type
Administrator (Full Time permanent)
An exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a residential psychotherapy clinic in Oxford has arisen. This is a full time permanent position, available immediately.
We are looking for a pro-active, experienced and ambitious Administrator to provide excellent support to the team. Highly organised you will be responsible for on-site administration functions including telephone support, preparing reports and the maintenance of records.
You will have:
Excellent organisational skills
The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
High attention to detail
Excellent IT and keyboard skills
The ability to adapt to a busy environment
The main responsibilities of this role include:
Providing full administrative support to the team
Managing guest information including therapist notes
Managing weekly schedules and time sheets
Answering calls and filtering them down to the correct member in the team
Meeting and greeting visitors and guests
Preparing rooms for meetings/sessions
Ordering of stationary and other goods required by the team
Post handling and other office duties
Maintaining a filing system
To be successful in this role you will have had experience in a similar position and are looking for an interesting and varied opportunity with the chance to acquire additional knowledge and skills.
Monday to Friday
9.00am - 6.00pm
£18-20,000 depending on experience