- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1540 days ago
- Contract type
Based in the city of Edinburgh, our firm is seeking for a young and energetic Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
-Incorporating and administrating UK legal entities, including -preparation and reviewing of legal documents, invoicing clients and Debt Management.
-Communicating effectively and accurately with internal departments and external bodies
-Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
-Scanning, filing and archiving
-Maintaining databases and ensuring all information is recorded
Key characteristics of the ideal candidate:
-Eligible to work in the UK
-Fluent English with excellent communication skills
-Fluent Russian (both verbal and written would be an advantage)
-Quick learner with attention to detail
-Good telephone manner
-Confident, highly organized, efficient and a master of multi-tasking
-Able to prioritize and to carry out duties with accuracy as well as responsibility
-A competent user of Windows, Microsoft Office and Internet
-Able to work without supervision and to meet deadlines
-A helpful team member with courteous and open-minded attitude
-Experience in a similar role within an office environment would be advantageous
-Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
-This is an entry-level position, training within the role will be ongoing
-Previous experience in dealing with UK corporate documents is a great advantage.
-Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
-No employment agencies please.
Please send your CV and cover letter.