- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1429 days ago
- Contract type
We are looking for 2 people who can temporarily support our UK Finance department in helping to process outstanding payments and credit notes.
- good organisational skills
- like to work with customers on the phone
- very good English language/communication skills
Payment will be £7-8 per hour.
Start date preferably Monday, 2nd.
Please of work: 95 New Carvendish Street, London W1W 6XF
Please contact our UK Accounting Manager Sharon Hewes at 020 7291 7405 or send your CV to recruitment at qype.com.